These are strange times.
SEIZE THE DAY WEDDING – A Wedding ready to be enjoyed
If we have all learnt anything it is that time is precious and so are our loved ones. Why not have a Seize The day Wedding ?
You may have thought about getting married but worry about the planning aspect. We can help.
The situation is changing rapidly. At the moment we know get togethers are limited but things are opening up quite quickly. We will probably however, all have to be adaptable for some time. That does not mean you cannot have a beautiful wedding as soon as any loosening of lockdown regulations allow.
Where do I start ?
Why not use our expertise and contacts here at Heskin Hall to good use?
We have put together a team of super local suppliers and have thought how things are likely to be over the next 6 months at least.
Together we have created an adaptable package. Starting small and beautiful with the ability to change as circumstances allow.
Celebrate your love with your closest friends & family . All you will need to add is the Registrar (or Celebrant), rings, guests and yourselves dressed to your best .
- Exclusive use of our Function suite & the use of our grounds for photography from 10am -6pm.
- The choice of the use of either a VW from Warrens Vintage VW or a car from Malvern cars *
- Photography by Alporline photography *
- A wedding cake* from a local cake supplier *
- Red Carpet on arrival (weather permitting)
- A Ceremony in our beautiful Ceremony room between 12noon – 2pm
- Chair covers and bows on aisle chairs to colour chosen by you
- A Celebratory drink of Pimms or Bucks Fizz served to your guests whilst you enjoy your photography
- your choice of either a 3 course Wedding Breakfast (Bronze Menu) or an Afternoon tea with our vintage china
- All table linen, glassware, crockery & cutlery
- Bows on chairs and some other venue decoration such as chair covers
- Topiary at the front door
- Fairy lights & lanterns on our Garden Terrace
- A glass of sparkling wine for the Toast
*Terms & conditions/ limitations apply
The Price Of our Seize The a Day Wedding
The price of this for up to 40- 50 guests is £3000. Inbuilt in this must be flexibility as we are not currently sure how many people will be allowed at events in the future. This is our best guess. Should it be possible to have more guests then if course we can add to this.
We could also add an evening event with a larger guest list ( if this becomes possible). You can “bolt this on “ for up to a total 80 guests at an extra £1000 including a light supper. A DJ would be an extra £200.
Should your budget be fixed but regulations open up your celebration to greater numbers earlier than thought then we can look at other options such as a more relaxed later start (something based on our Twilight package – see brochure) .