FESTIVAL WEDDING PACKAGE
This post will give you information on our Festival Wedding Package. Are you looking for a Festival themed wedding? Are you encountering difficulties with budget (a Tipi or Marquee is expensive)? Want some help with were to start or perhaps need to accommodate the needs & requests of other family members?? Is it all too time consuming and intimidating perhaps ??
We have years of experience in helping couples to get the day they have their heart set on.
Whats more traditional for Festival Weddings than a Historic building and its grounds?
This package has all of the elements that you are looking for – just add the live music (or stick with the DJ)
Included in this Festival Wedding package is :
- Exclusive use of our Hall & extensive grounds from c. 3pm (ceremony at c4-pm)
- A Wedding Ceremony should you want it in either our beautiful paneled Ceremony room with chairs covers & bows or our woodland ceremony “Fairy Dell” with bunting & fairy lighting.
- Red Carpet on arrival (weather permitting)
- You can then enjoy the Hall and its lovely grounds for photography
- We will serve a selection of specialty sausages in hot dog buns with relish and free flowing welcome drinks served for 1 hour of either Bucks Fizz or Pimms (weather permitting) outdoors from our gazebos for you and your guests *
- Your Evening guests should arrive at c.7pm.
- At c.7.30/8pm all your guests can then enjoy a selection of foods from food stations (indoor & out) for supper of Traditional Pizza from wood fired ovens, a salad & fries bar, Chili or Curry with rice, a cake of cheese with biscuits & relishes & desserts
- We will provide our House DJ
- All the reception room tables will be gowned in our table linen
- Our table centres – wood slice & vintage bottles with posy flower & tea lights
- Our garden terrace is festooned with fairy lights, bunting, lanterns and tea lights
- Our staff with set out your décor on the day
- Complimentary car parking over night
- Use of our wood slice cake stand & sword for the cake cutting
- Our Wedding Coordinator will help you with your planning and act as Master of Ceremonies for your day so that you can relax and enjoy it to the full!
This is a Special Offer Package for 2019 and is available on Selected dates – It starts at £4500 for up to 50 day & 100 night for 2019 & £5000 for dates to the end of March 2020
Extra guests price per head of £29 (Inc. Evening) and Evening Guests £19pp.
*You can add lots e.g. a glass of our House Sparkling wine for the Toast for £4.95pp or perhaps add bottles of beer to the free flowing Pimms /Bucks Fizz welcome drink for up to 50 people for would be £70