CONFERENCE MEETINGS VENUES LANCASHIRE? HESKIN HALL HAS LOTS TO OFFER!
Looking for one of loveliest conference meetings venues Lancashire can boast ? Looking for somewhere to hold your training session? Tired of the standard hotel offerings? Why not take a look at holding your conference meeting or event here at Heskin Hall?
Conference, Meetings venues in Lancashire don’t get much more picturesque than Heskin Hall. A grade 1 Tudor Manor House set in lush Lancashire countryside but still easily accessible at just 3 miles from junction 27 M6.
So why choose us?
- We have ample car parking and lawns, a seated garden terrace area for out door dining as well as a licensed bar, dining facilities and a lounge area.
- Our dedicated meeting room is well lit and spacious. It can be set out in any seating configuration you wish.
- You also use our oak paneled Tudor Room or our Conservatory for larger groups
- We can provide privacy & anonymity.
- All our Food is cooked here on the premises from locally sourced ingredients and suppliers. Menus are flexible and take account of any dietary needs.
- Our bar is well stocked and reasonably priced.
Prices start at £8pp for an afternoon meeting including Tea, coffee & biscuits. Full day packages including Lunch and refreshments morning and afternoon start at £25pp.
Why not call or email us with your requirements and we will give you a quote specific to you!